The logo loft is a scary company. They pass on their problems to one another and no one understands what is going on.

It is like everyone who works there either is on work release or rides on a small yellow bus. The frustration I have experienced dealing with this company goes beyond any comprehension. It is better you shot yourself in the head before hiring these retards to do work for you. Be afraid, very afraid.

You can explain to them what you want until you are blue in the face and they will just transfer you to the next account manger who is more clueless than the next.

I am going to the BBB with my complaints because I have tried to reason with them and they just pass you on to the next account manager who is more clueless than the next. They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Im gonna get this fuckng Aaron guy one way or another. He *** ripped me off

They took my money at that last minute... I had a funny feeling when the owner answered the phone to take my order.

The owners name is Aaron Carr. Well anyways he told me oh don't worry will design you a logo and have it printed in no time. Well I keep calling and emailing and nothing, Well its been 4 months and nothing........ What a scam artist.

How do I get my money back.

805-657-3376 please someone help me. Thank you Cameron Marsala

If you paid with a credit card for their services, best way to get your money back is to do a charge back. It worked for me.

I never got my final files...now I've discovered they're out of business...is there any way to get my files? I can see the final renditions, but have no way of getting them.

We're a non-profit and I spent $600 on 3 logos of which I received none.

Please help...I just want my files.

Opti Print is "The Logo Loft"...and they are working on a company called "MediaStorm".

I found those crooks...They are going by the name: Aaron Carr answered the phone!

7851 Vaughn Rd

Montgomery, AL 36116

(334) 396-4680

Will someone please start a Class Action Lawsuit against them...They stole $1500 from us and maybe millions from all of the customers they stole from!

I wasted $999 for NOTHING in return. Their logo design people are the most uncreative I've ever encountered.

I would have done better with a grade school kid. It's too late to get my money back. It's a sleazy way to do business, especially when they're up and running as another company.

Then they have the nerve to act religious. Disgusting.

Dorry so late, last contact email for logoloft is response@logoloft.com

marko
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #228936

Not only is Logo Loft not in business, it has re-emerged as Uncommon Logo. Check out the website for uncommon logo and compare it to the logo loft, which is surprisingly still up. It's the same template and pictures and the business location is in the same city/state.

Bushbury, England, United Kingdom #211709

JP - do you have an email address for these guys?

My artwork is complete/approved. I just need the files so I can move on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

#204247

They took my money too and there phone numbers are disconnected

#202077

I am a customer of Logoloft. My earlier post was an email from them.

I meant to clarify but somehow I only sent email form Logoloft. I am waiting for my files and then I willbe on my merry way also.

#201999

HOW DO I GET MY WEBSITE DOMAIN TRANSFERRED OVER TO ANOTHER HOST ACCOUNT????!!! YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB ON EVERYTHING...BUT NOW I CANNOT REACH ANYONE, IS THERE ONE SINGLE PERSON THAT CAN JUST HELP WITH MY SITE...ALL I WANT IS TO TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER ACCOUTN AND BE ON MY MERRY WAY...

#201702

Per our last email sent, our business closed on Monday September the 27th. After announcing this to our clients, many of them decided not to just send one email with their requests, but multiple emails about each of their projects. Furthermore, they also sent those emails to the 30+ different email addresses listed on our site which created roughly 3,000 emails that needed a response. We understand how concerned you are for your projects, however sending multiple emails for each of the projects has created such an enormous amount of emails we simply can not respond to.

On top of this problem, many clients decided to file for charge-backs with their credit card companies (even fraudulent charge-backs for completed projects) which made it even harder to know which clients we needed to focus on. Even though our company is filing for bankruptcy, we still feel morally obligated to complete any open project for clients that have not filed for charge-backs.

With that said, if you truly want our artists to complete your project, please respond to this email with your order number. Include all your requests/questions in that ONE SINGLE email. We will then verify that you have not filed for a charge-back and complete your project expeditiously as we know how anxious you are to get your businesses going.

On a personal note, shortly after laying off the majority of our staff, one of those employees let go committed suicide which has made it even harder on The Logo Loft family. There truly are no words that can convey how awful we feel about all of this. We ask that you pray for our employees as try to deal with the grief of loosing a good friend and as they search for employment. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of our clients that made these last 10 years possible.

God Bless,

The Logo Loft Team.

#200932

Is the Logo Loft out of business? They took my money and sent me a proof, I asked for a revision and it has now been 2 weeks and no one has responded!

I called the phone number listed on the website and it is disconnected..I have emailed everyone listed on the website; TWICE and no one has responded. Does anyone know what is going on with this COMPANY?