I accidentally re-ordered a package for a custom logo.Immediately realizing my error, I contacted Logo Loft with the duplicate order number to cancel.

They had already credited my checking account for both orders, which were identical. Obviously it was a mistake. Despite a whole year of requesting a refund, I was never given my money back. When I asked if I could get a product for the money they kept, like business cards using the logo, I was told that my refund was already being processed, therefore, I could not purchase a product with the money.

I never got my money back.I will never use, nor recommend Logo Loft for anything.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at The Logo Loft and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Logo Loft to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Logo Loft custom logo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Logo Loft?

Comments