I accidentally re-ordered a package for a custom logo. Immediately realizing my error, I contacted Logo Loft with the duplicate order number to cancel.

They had already credited my checking account for both orders, which were identical. Obviously it was a mistake. Despite a whole year of requesting a refund, I was never given my money back. When I asked if I could get a product for the money they kept, like business cards using the logo, I was told that my refund was already being processed, therefore, I could not purchase a product with the money.

I never got my money back. I will never use, nor recommend Logo Loft for anything.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at The Logo Loft and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Logo Loft to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Logo Loft custom logo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments