I accidentally re-ordered a package for a custom logo.Immediately realizing my error, I contacted Logo Loft with the duplicate order number to cancel.

They had already credited my checking account for both orders, which were identical. Obviously it was a mistake. Despite a whole year of requesting a refund, I was never given my money back. When I asked if I could get a product for the money they kept, like business cards using the logo, I was told that my refund was already being processed, therefore, I could not purchase a product with the money.

I never got my money back.I will never use, nor recommend Logo Loft for anything.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at The Logo Loft and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Logo Loft to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Logo Loft custom logo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Logo Loft?

Comments

M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Dodgy experience with Youcaring website YouCaring "I was running in past fundraisers on Youcaring website and never have had bad experience.I was registered there with my email address. This time I decided to register at Youcaring..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more